Thursday, November 4, 2010

You'll be sorry

My one & only follower has commented that my blog is lacking.  I'm only learning & I'm not the classy photographer that he's travelling with but I can certainly regale you with my travel photos.  If I do Oz first it's so that I can get it out of my system.  My style is cruising rather than 4WD & Van, although the size of room & shower etc are probably on a par, my advantage is someone else cleans it and makes my bed.
Sailing up Brisbane River you seem to go for miles before finally getting to the Bridge.
Sailing from Sydney to Brisbane, close to the coast, is spectacular and to see Byron Bay from the water is an unreal experience.  Much rather do it on Sun Princess than our old boat.

                      Versus






Brisbane to Airlie Beach, again quite close to the coast and absolutely beautiful.  Airlie has changed so much since 2004, more buildings , more people and Lagoon Area for safe swimming.  Turns out my 2nd cousin is a Life Guard there.

Next post will be in Port Douglas.

No comments:

Post a Comment