Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who's Counting

Only me 123 days to go.  2nd payment made only 2 more to go and that's it.  I just can't wait my main issue now is travel insurance; do I do just the time of the cruise or do 12 months, which is slightly cheaper and then try to fit more trips in !!!

Pleased to have my other bloggers back on line as I'd started worrying about their lack of contact only to find they have been gem hunting & been relatively successful, for beginners. (me being completely novice, but jealous).

My life is in turmoil at the moment with travel, soccer, school and general life issues I'm not sure where I am going.  Oh I know...On a cruise in 123 days.
Kings Park, Perth WA 3/11/09
See Australia first

1 comment:

  1. Come on Pat, you can do better blogging than this! How about more photos - of anything!!! Is Mum going cruising with you?

    ReplyDelete