Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Why did I mention Bowls?

Still @ sea and I arrived at bowls for my coffee to be told my name was down for mixed pairs.  Well I didn't disgrace myself & did get to the 2nd round but I think my partner, Bob, really does bowl & doesn't want to show off.  There are some very serious players.  Try bowling as the ship gently rolls.

The sea has been so calm, much to everyones surprise, even the Captain, long may it last.  Tomorrow is Brunei where it will be hot & humid and we are just going for a look around.  Must remember the camera & some money for taxi or bus. Day after is Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia again only going ashore for a look.

We won again at trivia so gave a hat away to person who marked our paper.  Overlooked some dodgy spelling.  Having a restful time.  Had 2 nanna naps yesterday 1 before lunch & 1 after lunch.  Time changes everynight by half hour or hour so not sure where I am.  Breakfast has been about 6:15 evry morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment