What a rich Sultanate is Brunei. Everyone spoke so highly of what is available to them, fina. It is very clean, financially and materially. Very clean, good road systems, beautiful, modern buildings as well as the older traditional buildings. We didn't go into a mosque but saw a couple, quite spectaclar with the gold shining off them. It was incredibly humid and after 3 hours in a mall we headed back to the ship. I then slept for 2 hours. Shoes $5-$20 & didn't buy any. Drama for the day was losing my cruise card (again) ashore. Realised within 5 minutes of losing it and retraced my steps to discover the people who were behind us had handed it to the security at the gangway. I don't know why they didn't just sing out & I wouldn't have had to trail back in the heat 400mtrs at least.
Won another hat @ Trivia last night, getting embarrassing. Bought some slimming tea in Brunei having some with a Danish for morning tea.
In Kota Kinabalu today & very humid. Bob & I went ashore to get a necklace & take photos then came back to do our washing. Port days gr8 for laundry. Still not sure what is happening with Tokyo stop but it's Hong Kong in 2 days for 2 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment