Friday, April 1, 2011

Busan South Korea

I was astounded at the development of this intersting city.  I also felt at home as every 2nd car was the same as mine.  I predict that given the opportunity this city will be like Hong Kong in a few years.  Harbour right in the old town, very busy, bustling port.  Friendly people shoppers paradise (if you take smaller than a 8 in a shoe and no bigger than a 14 in clothes for ladies & 42 collar for men & 10 in a shoe)  I bought some socks to help the economy.

Weather was amazing & we were peeling of layers as the day went on.  News of the ship we are all to be given a free flu vaccine as there is a flu bug going around and at least 2 people have died from complications combined with age.  1 was 95 the other a severe asthmatic & in her late 60's they are the confirmed rumour has it up to 7.  I am incredibly healthy must  be the early nights and early rising or just avoiding any sneezing, coughing or option 3 WINE is a good preventative!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment